BUDDYCLUB PARTS AUSTRALIA
2/9 KOHL STREET, UPPER COOMERA, 4209
Limited Warranty & Liability Statement
BuddyClub Parts Australia warrants its products against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 12
months from date of purchase, subject to the conditions contained herein. We recognize that this warranty contains certain conditions that cannot be enforced under Australian Consumer Law.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The liability of BuddyClub Parts Australia under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement of their products, at its sole discretion, within a reasonable period and in accordance with the conditions contained in this document.
The provisions of this limited warranty will NOT apply to failure due to:
● Abuse or neglect
● Damage during installation and/or operation and/or maintenance in strict compliance with the
manufacturers’ recommendations or instructions
● If not returned to original place of purchase
● If the manufacturer's item ID, warranty code or product labelling are tampered with or illegible
● If there is no record of purchase
● If there is no credible proof of operation and/or maintenance according to the manufacturers’ recommendations and instructions
● If operated under conditions that the products were not originally designed to perform
All BuddyClub Parts products are for off-road, show purposes only - they are not suitable for road use. Fitment of parts may void manufacturer’s design intent and warranty. BuddyClub Parts Australia holds no responsibility for damage of property, injury or death resulting from use of advertised and sold.
Fitment of parts should always be performed by trained professional technicians in approved workshop conditions.
BuddyClub Parts Australia or its Authorized Resellers will not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential losses or damages arising out of the provision or failure to provide any benefits and services whether as a result of negligence of BuddyClub Parts Australia or whosoever otherwise.
Warranty Claim Procedure
1. Contact BuddyClub Parts Australia within 2 business days of discovering a potential failure by visiting an
Accredited Reseller, emailing email@example.com or calling 07 3726 9581.
2. Provide proof of purchase with your claim along with evidence of correct use (i.e. photos)
3. The product will be assessed on site at an Accredited Reseller. It is possible that a warranty claim can be processed immediately. However, this process can potentially take up to 5 business days. You may be contacted to provide further details on conditions of the claim. Assessment may involve destructive testing.
4. You will be notified of the outcome of your claim by BuddyClub Parts Australia or the Accredited Reseller upon the results of the testing. Successful warranty claims will be available for replacement at the Accredited Reseller. Out of stock items will be replaced from BuddyClub Parts Australia via the Accredited Reseller.
Page 1 of 1